Jun 28, 2021
In this episode, Monica Watt, Chief Human Resources officer of the ELMO Group, shares her secrets for making a business more attractive to existing and potential workers. She tells us why in a post-COVID market short on talent, holding on to your best people is more important now than ever before.
Bullet points of key topics & timestamps:
- Building connections with employees in a post-COVID world [00:02:29]
- Creating new spaces to engage and focus on wellbeing [00:07:27]
- Rewards schemes that give workers what they really want [00:12:09]
- A personalised, flexible schedule to replace the traditional work week [19:48]
- Finding the right strategy to support and reward your workforce [00:23:00]
Quote of the episode:
Monica Watt: ‘If you don't do anything, your competitors will take your talent. So you are better off starting and doing something right now when it comes to wellness as well as reward and recognition.’
More content for you:
For more information about how you can elevate your employee benefits program visit drivinginsights.com.au.